WC - Exhibitor guidelines
DH-IGNITE is an opportunity for individuals, research groups, and organisations to showcase their digital humanities and computational social sciences work. Do you offer products or services to researchers or institutions interested in digital innovation? Come and share your work and experience!
Due to the hybrid format of DH-IGNITE, we offer two options for exhibitors:
Physical exhibition spaces
We offer physical exhibition spaces at the venue (Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West) for exhibitors who are able to join us in person.
Virtual exhibition booths
DH-IGNITE will use the Zoom Events platform to host the meeting. Zoom Events simulates a physical conference by offering a virtual “lobby” and “expo space”.
Exhibitors are welcome to request a virtual booth to showcase their work.
Virtual and in-person participants will have access to the virtual booths.
SADiLaR is sponsoring exhibition spaces and exhibitor participation in DH-IGNITE.
Physical booths at Lord Charles Hotel
- Exhibitors will not be charged an exhibition fee.
- Booth representatives are limited to one person per stand due to limited space at the venue. Should exhibitors want to bring more than one representative, please discuss this with the organising team.
- The conference day fee, sponsored by SADiLaR, includes tea breaks, lunch, and parking.
- Travel and accommodation (including breakfast and dinner) for each team member joining the exhibition will be for the exhibitors’ budget.
Virtual booths on Zoom Events:
- Exhibitors will not be charged an exhibition or participation fee.
Joining as exhibitor
The DH-IGNITE team will invite potential exhibitors to showcase their work, products or services. These nominated organisations will receive an invitation email from the DH-IGNITE team.
In your email, please include the following information:
- The institution, company, or project you are representing
- A short description of the work you will be exhibiting
- The number of team members that will be joining you to exhibit
- Information about your needs for the exhibition (e.g. table, electricity, etc.). The DH-IGNITE team will arrange for an exhibition venue, but exhibitors will be responsible for their setup and additional resources.
The DH-IGNITE team will evaluate applications based on space availability, relevance to the audience, etc.
- Exhibition invitations sent: 20 January 2023
- Exhibition application opening: 20 January 2023
- Exhibition application closing: 10 February 2023
- Applications outcomes communicated: 17 February 2023
- Final confirmation of exhibitors: 25 February 2023
- Exhibition information due date: 1 March 2023