KZN - Exhibitor guidelines
DH-IGNITE is an opportunity for individuals, research groups, and organisations to showcase their digital humanities and computational social sciences work. Do you offer products or services to researchers or institutions interested in digital innovation? Come and share your work and experience!
Due to the hybrid format of DH-IGNITE, we offer two options for exhibitors:
Physical exhibition spaces
We offer physical exhibition spaces at Coastlands, Umhlanga for exhibitors who are able to join us in person.
Virtual exhibition booths
DH-IGNITE will use the Zoom Events platform to host the meeting. Zoom Events simulates a physical conference by offering a virtual “lobby” and “expo space”.
Exhibitors are welcome to request a virtual booth to showcase their work.
Virtual and in-person participants will have access to the virtual booths.
Exhibitors will not be charged a fee to exhibit their work but will be liable for paying conference day fees (tea breaks and lunch are included), parking, travel and accommodation (including breakfast and dinner) for each team member joining the exhibition.
Joining as exhibitor
The DH-IGNITE team will invite potential exhibitors to showcase their work, products or services. These nominated organisations will receive an invitation email from the DH-IGNITE team.
Please contact us if you have not received an invitation but would like to exhibit your work at the conference. In your email, please include the following information:
- The institution or company you are representing
- A short description of the work you will be exhibiting
- The number of team members that will be joining you to exhibit
- Information about your needs for the exhibition (e.g. table, electricity, etc.). The DH-IGNITE team will arrange for an exhibition venue, but exhibitors will be responsible for their setup and additional resources.
The DH-IGNITE team will evaluate applications based on space availability, relevance to the audience, etc.
- Exhibition invitations sent: 29 July 2022
- Exhibition application opening: 29 July 2022
- Exhibition application closing: 7 October 2022
- Applications outcomes communicated: 7 October 2022
- Final confirmation of exhibitors: 10 October 2022
- Exhibition information due date: 10 OCtober 2022